|一目了然:||Incarceration of sentenced offenders 和 other suspects awaiting court procedures.|
|邮政地址:|| B街151号. 西
Adjacent 和 east of Malheur County Courthouse in Vale.
Visiting hours at the jail are Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, 和 Saturday mornings from 8:30 a.m. 到晚上十点半.m. Evening visits are Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 和 Saturday from 7:00 p.m. 到晚上9点.m. 无一例外. Arrangements for visitations can be made by calling (541) 473-5528 between 7:00 a.m. 早上7:30.m. 上午和下午4:30.m. 下午5点.m. for evening visits on the same day visitation is desired. 需要图片识别. Visits can last up to 30 minutes with a maximum of two visitors per inmate, 包括一个婴儿, 孩子, 亲戚或朋友. Any visitor who is more than five minutes late will not be allowed to visit.
All visitors will be required to produce a valid form of picture
personnel will keep this identification until the visit is completed. 人员
are not responsible for identification that is left after visitation periods. If
you have no photo identification, you will not be allowed to visit. 没有人在下面
age 18 may visit an inmate, unless accompanied by a family member who is over
Dispatch or corrections personnel may terminate visitation at any time.
- 家人和朋友可能会带来现金或 信用卡/借记卡
卡 寄存于囚犯的 信任
和/或电话 account through the Telmate Kiosk, located in the front lobby. 的 jail no longer accepts cash or money orders for commissary.
- Family 和 friends may bring personal clothing for inmates going to trial.
- 家人和朋友可能会带内衣. Inmates are allowed the following underclothing: three pair of underwear, 三双袜子, three plain white crew neck T-shirts (with no pockets or writing on them) 和 three bras (without underwire).
- Inmates being released from custody are required to take all personal
agency, all personal property must be released prior to being transported.
Inmates will not be able to take personal property, with the exception of legal
邮件，在交通工具上. It is the responsibility of the inmate to complete a
property release form 和 have personal property released before leaving the
Inmates in the Malheur Correctional Facility have access to collect 和
预付电话费(通过Telmate) 只在早上7点在客厅打电话.m. 到晚上11点.m. Telephone calls are monitored by corrections 设施 staff 和 subject to termination at any time. Social calls to inmates are not accepted 和 messages are not relayed to inmates. People who have received unwanted collect calls from inmates may contact the sheriff’s office at (541) 473-5510 to request a block on their telephone number.
- All incoming mail is subject to inspection for contrab和.
- Inmates are responsible for their own writing 和 postage items. 的se items may be purchased through the commissary.
- Inmates without sufficient funds will be provided with a limited amount of writing 和 postage items.
- Letters to inmates should be addressed as follows:
Letters without a complete mailing address will be refused 和 returned.
In most cases, inmates will appear in court on the next scheduled day after
being lodged in the 马勒县惩教所, excluding weekends.
Local “in custody” court arraignment times are: Monday through Friday beginning
的 release deputy or designee can interview newly lodged inmates, with local
charges, 和 help with questions regarding release. 代表们无能为力
Bail is 10 percent of the full security amount listed on the charges. 的
court will retain 15 percent, up to $200, of the deposit, for court costs, fines
和赔偿. 的 court may order the deposit forfeited to the State of
Oregon if the inmate violates the conditions of release. 保释金是
refunded, an application must be made to the court, not the jail. 没有钱可以
be refunded until all matters regarding the case(s) are completed in court.
- 保释/安全 is accepted seven days a week, 24 hours a day, including